Straight Talk Is Good BusinessRight Firm. Right Now.
Victoria Car Accident Attorneys
Call our Texas Auto Accident Lawyers Today - (361) 678-3233
Vehicles are dangerous. Every time we are on the road, we have to trust that other drivers will obey the traffic laws and avoid distractions. Unfortunately, with the kinds of distractions that we have today, people are less likely to pay attention to the road.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that more than 25 percent of police-reported traffic accidents are caused by distracted drivers, including drivers on cell phones. If you were injured or your loved one was killed by a distracted or otherwise negligent driver in a Texas traffic accident, contact Cole, Cole, Easley & Sciba, P.C. for a free initial consultation with a car accident attorney in Victoria, TX.
Helping Injury Victims in Texas Since 1954
Our law firm has helped injured individuals recover financial compensation for medical coverage/expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and other losses since 1954. We have handled countless car accident personal injury cases, providing every client with the attention, commitment, and service we offered our very first car accident client years ago. We will seek justice in your case.
Common Types of Texas Car Crashes
Our car accident attorneys in Victoria help clients fight for the maximum possible recovery in every type of car accident case, including:
- Head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, side collisions, or rollovers
- Hit and run accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Car accidents involving bicycles or pedestrians
- Drunk driving accidents
- Fatal car accidents and wrongful death
- Car accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured drivers
Dangers of Distracted Driving
Damages for Car Accident Claims in Texas
The average car accident settlement takes into account the following damages when determining a fair settlement:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Missed work
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Long-term disability
If you have lost a loved one in a car accident, you may be able to pursue damages for funeral/burial expenses, as well as some other damages. For more information regarding your specific settlement, speak with our car accident lawyers in a free initial consultation.
Get Started With a Free Consultation Today!
A successful auto accident case involves:
- Accident investigation (and sometimes accident reconstruction)
- Gathering evidence to prove your claim
- Facing one or more insurance companies
- Sometimes presenting your accident case to a judge or jury
Our Victoria auto accident lawyers negotiate aggressively with auto insurance companies. If they do not offer a reasonable settlement, we are advocates of the right to trial by jury, and we will bring your claim to court. At Cole, Cole, Easley & Sciba, P.C. we understand the details and are experts in Texas auto accident laws. Contact us to speak with a seasoned Texas car accident lawyer. Located in Victoria, we represent personal injury clients across Texas.
How Can A Texas Car Accident Attorney Help You?
Consulting a reputable attorney after a car accident is essential for ensuring that you are provided with the legal support and guidance that you need during this difficult time, and for ensuring that you receive the best possible compensation for your car accident case.
A car accident attorney will:
- Provide You With Guidance: Having legal guidance during this time is critical. A car accident attorney will be able to answer all of your questions and offer objective advice that you can highly benefit from.
- Support You: Having a reputable attorney by your side provides you with legal support and the emotional reassurance that you need during this difficult time.
- Effective Representation: A reputable attorney will effectively represent you in the situation in which your case gets taken to court.
- Handle Paperwork: The paperwork associated with a car accident can be extremely complex. An experienced attorney will take care of all of the paperwork for you, and ensure that everything gets to where it's supposed to at the right time.
- Maximize Compensation: An experienced attorney will be able to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome for your case.
Representing Victims of Fatal Accidents
Cole, Cole, Easley, & Sciba, P.C. also represent families who have lost loved ones in fatal car accidents in Texas. If you would like to learn more about pursuing a wrongful death claim, please contact us today to share your story in a free consultation.
- How Do You Get a Police Report After a Car Accident?
- How Do You Prove Negligence in a Car Accident?
- Should I Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident That Wasn't My Fault?
Don't wait to get help! Call (361) 678-3233 to schedule your free consultation with a Texas car accident lawyer. Se habla español.
Our ValuesWhat Our Work Means To Us
We communicate with clients clearly and tell them candidly what they can expect, given the specifics of the case.
We believe in giving back to the Victoria community. We support various organizations financially and with our time.
In 1954, Emmett Cole, Jr., returned to the crossroads area to found our practice after working a year at a Houston law firm.
We have provided effective, ethical legal representation throughout Texas and nationwide for more than 50 years.