Texas Maritime Injury Attorneys
Located in Victoria. Practicing State and Nationwide.
Injuries and illnesses occurring at sea involve legal issues unlike those occurring ashore. If you or a loved one has been injured, you need to know whether there is a basis to assert a claim under maritime law, what compensation is recoverable, and what defense is likely to be asserted.
At Cole, Cole, Easley & Sciba, P.C., we have represented many injured Maritime workers and Jones Act seamen aboard tankers, drillships, jackup rigs, semi-submersibles, helicopters, crew boats, supply vessels, barges, tugs, chemical ships, shrimp boats, and diving and research vessels. If you have been injured in a maritime accident, contact our Victoria, Texas, lawyers today to schedule a free consultation about your case.
Experienced in a Wide Variety of Maritime Law Cases
Each of our attorneys has more than 15 years of experience helping individuals and families recover financial compensation for serious injuries and the death of their loved ones. We are a family law firm with the experience and resources necessary to take on even the most complex maritime law issues.
We handle a wide range of maritime accident cases, including:
- Offshore oil rig claims
- Jones Act claims for injuries to crew employees
- Seaman claims for unseaworthy or unsafe conditions
- Inadequate medical treatment and delay or refusal to pay medical expenses
- Failure to pay wages and maintenance and cure benefits
- Injuries to passengers on vessels or during shore excursions
- Fires and collisions at sea
- Accidents on cruise liners, yachts, sailboats, motorboats, jet skis, and other watercraft
- Longshoremen’s Act claims (Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act) claims
- Individuals injured at sea may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, loss of income and future income, and pain and suffering.
Contact Our Gulf Coast Maritime Lawyers Today
Were you injured in the San Antonio Bay, Matagorda Bay, at port, or anywhere in the Gulf Coast region? Don’t talk to insurance companies alone. Contact the maritime lawyers at Cole, Cole, Easley & Sciba, P.C. We take our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you won’t pay any attorneys’ fees unless we recover compensation for you.